Happy Birthday to me! What a fun day to put out a blog. I appreciate all the wonderful well-wishes that I have received. I’m taking time today to enjoy and also celebrate me and all the things I’m thankful for! As I take a look back over this past year. . .
– I’ve definitely grown stronger and wiser
– I accept people for who and what they are, good and bad
– I love my family even more than before
– I love and appreciate me, even more than before
– I am pregnant with a passion for my purpose
– I want my timeline to be God’s timeline for my life
– I am wealthy with family and friends, and rich relationships
– I can’t see what more is in store!
If you’ve liked my blogs, and if they’ve spoken to you or encouraged you in any way, please “Follow” me. I’ve got some exciting changes in store!
Back to celebrating . . . 😉
On Monday I talked about some fun things you can do to really enjoy each other as a married couple, when the kids aren’t around. Well, most of us don’t have built in sitter services anytime we want them (though my incredible sisters-in-law are the next best thing). So what can we do to keep the fires burning when we have our little people in tow?
– Put on their favorite movie, go sit in another room, cuddle and talk.
– Put them to bed, surprise your honey with their favorite snack, and put on a movie
– Hide in the bedroom and have a full conversation (not my best idea, but sometimes you just have to)
– Begin each day greeting each other with a hug or kiss
– Did I mention sleep? Sometimes we have to do this in shifts. Technically, it doesn’t count since we’re not doing it together. But we’ll be better for each other after a good nap.