I’ve realized in 14 years of marriage ….
– That “happy” doesn’t always mean “convenient.
– That you have to share even when you don’t feel like it.
– That considering someone else limits your choices.
– That there’s always someone to answer to.
But more importantly, I’ve realized …
– Being inconvenienced to make you happy, makes me happy.
– That the best part of sharing is having someone to share with.
– That choices to strengthen us and our family far outweigh any other choices I’d want to make.
– That I’m thankful that there is always someone to answer to.
Thank God for you, hubby.