My sister and I love to be silly and sing this song from The Color Purple to each other. I hadn’t seen my sister in months, and loved every minute of it this weekend. It’s got me thinking of all the wonderful (and crazy) things sisters learn from each other.
Things only sisters understand …
– Embarrassing childhood photos never go out of style
– You can want to choke each other one minute and overflow with love the next
– You can not speak for weeks and pick up a conversation right where you left off
– One word phrases from childhood brings laughter only the two of you understand
– Bringing up memories without words is the best!
– Sometimes a look or a smile says it all ….
Miss my sissy already